Position provides support to the various Enterprise and niche systems within Scripps Health and associated entities. Support consists of analysis, communication, implementation, problem resolution, and maintenance. Troubleshoot client service requests on an on-going basis and ensures that all activities are performed at a level of quality consistent with department standards. Exercise critical thinking and professional judgment to take appropriate actions. Provide ongoing support and communication to other staff members, promoting an empowered, multi-disciplinary team environment. Provides On-Call support as needed. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum seven years experience utilizing pertinent clinical application or other directly relevant clinical/technical clinical/technical experience.
- Functional knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Exhibit professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate understanding of technical documentation.
- Exhibit a expert knowledge of relevant application workflows to facilitate and provide analysis, testing and support of applications.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Certification relevant to system being supported.
- Bachelors Degree in the field of clinical or technical or business related experience.
- Experience in Healthcare related environment.
- Project Management skills or experience.
- HL7 experience.
- Application certifications: Advanced Crystal Reports